Admission to the School
Admissions to explain in more detail what and how we teach when you visit.
The school hosts tours for prospective parents on selected dates throughout the year. Please see our Information page for current dates.
To read our admissions policy, click here.
Requirements for admissions are:
- A primary diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- An Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
- An agreement from the Local Authority or another source to fund the placement.
- Appropriate age, skills and behaviour profile to fill the available place.
- Parents are required to work co-operatively with the school.
For admissions enquiries please click here.